Revolution Chiropractic has been serving Marlton and the surrounding South Jersey communities since 2010. Preventive care helps lower health costs, promotes a healthy and active lifestyle, and improves the patient’s overall quality of life. You can view preventive care as slowing, delaying, or preventing illness and disease before it occurs. Improving your health and fitness helps you stay healthy and helps lower your risk for certain diseases.
Our doctors utilize specific techniques to fit each patient’s unique needs. These include the following:
- CLEAR Long-Term Spinal Correction
- Pediatric (International Chiropractic Pediatric Association)
- Webster Technique (International Chiropractic Pediatric Association)
- Upper Cervical
- Light-force Instrument
- Adjustments for Extremities (shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, ankles, ribs)
- Myofascial Release
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJD) Correction
- Y- Strap Adjustment
Common Symptoms Chiropractic May Help...
What are common misconceptions about chiropractic?
There is a common misconception that chiropractors only treat back and neck pain, typically from a car accident, sports accident, or fall. While this is true and is highly effective at reducing or eliminating pain and discomfort, it is simply a small portion of what chiropractors can help with. At Revolution Chiropractic, we not only treat soft and hard tissue problems such as sciatica and joint pain but are largely called on to deal with more significant issues. Some of these issues include fibromyalgia, allergies, insomnia, headaches, and many more. Receiving regular chiropractic adjustments helps restore proper spinal and nervous system function, which promotes the healing process and strengthens the immune system.
Just imagine if you could...
- You could have a healthy and easy pregnancy?
- You could treat your arthritis pain without drugs?
- You could improve your organ function?
- You could prevent the need for surgery?
- You could wake up pain-free every day?
- You could get your headaches/migraines to go away?
- You could lower your blood pressure?
- You could improve your health?