Dr. Devon Coughlin has been serving Marlton and surrounding South Jersey communities since 2010. The techniques that he utilizes to fit each and every patient’s unique needs include the following:
- CLEAR Long-Term Spinal Correction
- Pediatric (International Chiropractic Pediatric Association)
- Webster Technique (International Chiropractic Pediatric Association)
- Upper Cervical
- Light-force Instrument
- Adjustments for Extremities (shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, ankles, ribs)
- Myofascial Release
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJD) Correction
- Decompression Therapy is a non-surgical procedure that effectively treats disabling low back, neck, radiating leg & arm pain, and headaches.
- This treatment effectively relieves the pain associated with disc herniation, degenerative discs, posterior facet, and other spinal related syndromes, by reducing the pressure on spinal discs and facet joints through unloading created by distraction and positioning.
- Decompression Therapy is a highly successful treatment for patients suffering from bulging, herniated, degenerative, or ruptured discs as well as sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, and many failed back surgeries.
- This treatment helps patients avoid the risk of anesthesia, surgical complications, and the potential of failed back surgery.
- Decompression Therapy enhances the healing process and often renders quick, effective and amazing pain relief that enables most patients to return to a more active lifestyle.
Thermography is an FDA-registered procedure that reveals heat activity, blood flow and inflammation. It provides non-invasive, sensitive images of the breast and body. Mammograms detect structure and mass, while thermograms can show activity before a mass is formed. Thus, early detection of disease is possible with absolutely no radiation, no pain and no body contact.
Lastly, it is offered here in the comfort of your healing space:
Revolution Chiropractic Health Center!
Please read the brochure provided in the office.
Call 888-617-7262 to schedule an appointment.
Visit healthybodythermography.com to learn more.