Dr. Devon Coughlin has been serving the South Jersey area since 2010, and the techniques that he utilizes to fit each and every patient’s needs include the following:
- CLEAR Long-Term Spinal Correction
- Pediatric (International Chiropractic Pediatric Association)
- Webster Technique (International Chiropractic Pediatric Association)
- Upper Cervical
- Light-force Instrument
- Adjustments for Extremities (shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, ankles, ribs)
- Myofascial Release
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJD) Correction
- Decompression Therapy is a non-surgical procedure that effectively treats disabling low back, neck, radiating leg & arm pain, and headaches.
- This treatment effectively relieves the pain associated with disc herniation, degenerative discs, posterior facet, and other spinal related syndromes, by reducing the pressure on spinal discs and facet joints through unloading created by distraction and positioning.
- Decompression Therapy is a highly successful treatment for patients suffering from bulging, herniated, degenerative, or ruptured discs as well as sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, and many failed back surgeries.
- This treatment helps patients avoid the risk of anesthesia, surgical complications, and the potential of failed back surgery.
- Decompression Therapy enhances the healing process and often renders quick, effective and amazing pain relief that enables most patients to return to a more active lifestyle.
Erica Hunter received her training as a Holistic Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. During her training, she studies over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world's top health and wellness experts. As a result, she has custom designed a program that exclusively focuses on the powerful food-body connection to identify foods triggering your discomfort. Using the principle of bio-individuality, together we will identify foods that are right for YOUR body.