CALL US AT (856) 552-0570 TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT
New patient paperwork
become a patient
At your first appointment we will greet you, gather your information, and provide you with a tour of our office. You will receive a consultation and exam with one of the doctors and receive any necessary x-rays. At the end of this appointment we will schedule you for the Doctor's Report of Findings.
This appointment is called the Doctor's Report of Findings. The doctor will review your findings and go over what he would recommend for your specific problem. This appointment will end with you receiving your first adjustment.
Third appointment and After:
All future appointments, except for Progress Exams will take about 20 minutes.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER YOUR FIRST ADJUSTMENT
- If you have never been adjusted, or if it has been a while since your last adjustment, you may experience some soreness or discomfort for a few hours up to a few days. This is a completely normal reaction to chiropractic adjustments.
- If you are sore, use ice on the affected area. Ice therapy consists of the use of ice in 20 minute intervals followed by 40 minutes of rest. This can be repeated as often as needed. (Always protect your skin with a thin covering such as a towel and never apply ice directly to bare skin.
- Do not use heat unless directed to be the doctor. Heat may aggravate the injury.
- Stay away from heaving lifting or repetitive movements unless the doctor indicates you are ready for normal activities for the first 24 hours. Strenuous activities could aggravate or re-injure your condition.
- Unless indicated by the doctor, you may return to work/school after your appointment.
- If a sudden movement causes you severe pain, or if you experience swelling contact the doctor.