2 times a day
# of repetitions: 50
(start with 15 and increase by 5 each day until you reach 50)
- Adjust the padded handle to rest below your chin.
- Place the curved neck piece at the back of your neck and the handle below your chin.
- Bend your knees while simultaneously looking up toward the ceiling. HOLD for 1-2 seconds and stand back up looking directly ahead.
- Work up to 50 repetitions, one time per day.
2 times per day
- Place the head weight on your head and adjust it to fit comfortably.
- Sit on the inflated wobble disc.
- Move your hips left to right and front to back, while keeping your upper body still.
- Continue for 5 minutes.
- Make sure your shoulders are back and you’re sitting with good posture.
Minimum of 30 minutes per day
- Lay down on a flat surface.
- Place spinal mold at the base of your neck.
- Rest like this starting at 15-20 minutes per day and working up to a minimum of 30 minutes.